At Odiham and Old Basing, we aim to provide the highest quality healthcare to our patients. Our doctors, nurses and all our other staff are dedicated to offering a professional quality service.
Serving over 11,000 patients there are eight GP', 5 nurses, 2 healthcare assistants, a Phlebotomist and a clinical pharmacist who are supported by the practice manager and a team of receptionists.
In addition we have a consultant Urologist available on a referral basis and a variety of private therapists, including a resident Osteopath. Please see the 'Clinics and Services' section for full details of the services available to you.
We hope that our website will help us to keep all our patients up to date with news and information about our practice, as well as acting as a useful resource for other health-related information.
NEW - The Odiham and Old Basing Health Centres on Facebook
Our Facebook page has been created to help us to keep all our patients up to date with news and information about our practice, as well as useful health information, promotions and advice. We hope that you will 'like' our new page!
(Please note this page is not monitored by clinical staff; please contact the surgery with any medical issues)
Visit us on Facebook
Recent Changes to Website
- Improved Access to general practice effective September 3rd 2018, please see opening times.
- Updated fees for this year- covering prescriptions, non NHS charges and private patients, please see each section for further details.
- A useful 'Home Blood Pressure Recording Form' can now be found in the 'Clinics & Services' section, under 'hypertension'.
- New Health Centre Facebook page.
- Current health promotions in the 'Latest News' section.
- Advice on how long common illness symptoms last and taking antibiotics, in the 'Self-Help for Common Conditions' section.
- What happens when you are referred by your GP to see a specialist, in the 'Hospital Referral' section.
The Odiham Health Centre
The Old Basing Health Centre
Both buildings are fully compliant with regard to Disability Access. There are dedicated parking spaces, wheelchairs, lifts, 'disabled' toilets, and hearing loops to help those with hearing aids.
There is limited parking for patients at Odiham Health Centre. Please use the public car park and do not forget to "pay and display" and ensure you pay for sufficient parking time.
The Practice cannot be held responsible for any parking fines that may be incurred.
At both health centres, disabled bays are available near to the entrance.
Please park only in the spaces provided and ensure you are not blocking or using the staff only bays.
Thank you for your co-operation.
(Site updated 13/11/2018)