Our team of Practice Nurses are highly trained and are able to provide a number of services, including:
- Asthma reviews
- Blood tests
- Blood pressure checks and management
- Cervical smear tests
- Contraception reviews
- COPD reviews and lung function tests
- Coronary artery disease checks
- Diabetes management
- Dressings, wound care and suture removal
- NHS health checks
- Travel health advice and immunisation
- Vaccinations & Immunisations - child, adult, travel
Please let reception know what you are seeing the practice nurse for, so they can ensure that they allocate you enough time for your care to be carried out.
More information on these and other services can be found on our 'Clinics and Services' page.
District nurses visit those who are housebound through illness or disability. As well as a range of treatments, they can also offer advice for those caring for the elderly or infirm.
Although there are no district nurses employed at the practice, referrals for care can be requested by speaking to your GP.